Wednesday 28 January 2009

A great holiday (not!)

I’m back from a long weekend to work, and somehow I am not refreshed or re-energized; rather I am feeling like I have just wasted 4 days of my life doing absolutely nothing. 3 days were spent sleeping, tv, food and sleep again. Lot of sleep makes me lazy and lot of food makes me fat. So both no good!

And one more day was wasted in a beach called Port Dickson (for those who don’t know, PD is like the worse beach ever in Malaysia, it looks like this and nothing like this) and I really do not know why my family loves going back there again and again. Maybe because it’s the closest by distance. So yes, a group of like 30 people went to PD and all I did was sit there and watch this bunch of people having crazy fun. I did not touch the water or the sand. All I did was to sit and stare blankly and wonder why on earth was I born in this family? Seriously... they really amaze me at times... we seem not to share any common interest. We don’t think alike and I can never feel lonelier than when I am around them.

By: ‘Lilo

4 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

I feel for u dear! I don't understand y ppl insist on going to PD to play in the disgusting, smelly water n sand =p
-Anya-

Yan Lim said...

See, that's why you have me. Cause we both dont deserve to be born in these families :))))))

Anonymous said...

luv u babe...

Pink Scalers said...

PD sucks BIG TIME (as in the Beach...! not the town that Snowflakes grew up in..) im glad i haven't been to that 'beach' in 10++ years now :D

-N.e.m.o