Thursday 22 January 2009

as perfect as it gets

i am so bored lying on my bed, reading a book on Malaysia's most recent ex PM (which i've been reading off and on since last Dec & still haven't finished!) and thinking if sleep is eluding me yet again that i decided to try mobile bloging (lilo has done it before) and blog lamely about my day today..

Wasn't such a bad day too to begin with. First was the 2 promising & productive meetings i had. The second being appreciated by a kaleidscope of people such as 2 different Head of Depts (work stuff :P), a manager (for doing a report which is outta my work scope.. & i hated doing it!), few office colleagues (for the Chinese New Year cards i wrote them) and lastly, an expat-colleague (whom started a blog which he said i inspired him to! And he even dropped few lines about me too! Ngee..)

Also had a great and cheap lunch with my funny office buddies.. Learned one of my malay female colleague actually keeps a dog as a pet! And doesnt hide the fact either! A rarity in Malaysia. Hehe.

The only part that i didnt like about the day was that im already dreading a tech-sharing session with Microsoft in March as the expert is an all out Indian nerd with an accent and a condascending tone (how come Exchange had better Indian nerds!! & they were cute and nice too! Sulk,sulk).

The second being the unappreciative feeling i had when chatting with a person i value as a friend... Sometimes its hard to read a person or feel secure as a pal when a majority of the person's actions say otherwise.. :( because i have seen the rare times this person has been nice, i brave on.. At least we didnt fight :)

And lastly being reminded by my boss's boss that i have a task due :-S bummer! Anyway, nothing is perfect they say. I guess this day as how it was, is close enough. :)

-N.e.m.o excruciatingly from her mobile.. :p

p/s: By the time im done with this post after 3 tries, and an hour, my left hand was numb with cramps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Nemo is the only one, who still has the good habit of writing cards :) very thoughtful, keep it up, gal..

-lilo