Thursday 8 January 2009

Busyaholic...

"why you so busy one?" - asks my freind
" you forever busy la, no time for me" - says my boyfriend

then I noticed, in IM chats, instead of saying hi, they start of by saying "bz? "

Although many have categorized me as a workaholic, I think I'm more of a busyaholic. Pardon my ignorance, just learned there's such term actually.

In short, I love being busy. I cannot be without anything to do. I feel useless when I am not doing anything (even if its just catching up gossips on facebook).

But in reality, do I love being busy because it gives me the adrenaline rush to achieve more things? or am I just being busy so that I won't have time to ponder and worry about my pathetic life? (the pain and loneliness inside?)

By: 'Lilo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to meet you, my fellow busyaholic. For me, it's not about covering up anything. It's just that I' m blessed with lots of energy and there are so many interesting, rearding things to do. But, yes, relationships suffer and sometime it makes me feel like the hamster on the wheel.