Monday 12 January 2009

Big day?

You know the kind of nervous feeling you get before your Big Day? Be it your 1st day at school, work, meeting the one, interview with your dream company, your wedding day (guessing you should feel nervous) etc.. God knows why, but I'm actually feeling that today!! My heart is beating rather faster and I can feel the temperature rising around my head..

All because the Big day I have tomorrow, is just my Birthday! i know, i know, its no big deal.. Its just another day, Its just another year.. and this is definitely not the 1st time I'm having this day in my life, but somehow, after seeing the beginning of birthday wishes in my facebook account this morning, I cant help feeling nervous.. Fuck.. Call me a drama queen! (Won’t blame u cos my other half, just did :p)

I don’t know why I am dreading this day so much, but somehow, something just doesn’t feel right... So not looking forward for tomorrow and the remaining days of the year :p

By: 'lilo

No comments: