Monday 12 January 2009

The year that is 2009….

So far, it has been pretty okay :)

2-3 Jan 09 - Cried pretty much all the time on the plane back home. No, not because i was sad to leave India (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) but because i was watching 2 really soapy movies.. one Hollywood flick called "The Women" (name me ONE movie with Meg Ryan that you didn't cry) and one Japanese flick "10 promises to my dog" (anyone who knows me don't need further explanation)..
Not funny because each time the steward/dess passed by, i had to cover my face (nvm, if u don't get it)

5 Jan 09 - 1st day at work after almost a month hiatus, found an official looking envelope on my desk. Silently chuckled and thought, "hey, maybe i got fired", and saw it was a letter to inform me that my request for support allowance got approved.. wohoo.. more small dough :)
Went lunch and the waiter spilled chinese tea on me and Anya.. Still, it could have been a lot worse :)

6 Jan 09 - Found 2 really prominent frown lines on my forehead. My 1st lines!! Aaarggghhhh (somebody pls kill me now) :P

8 Jan 09 - Joined the once-went-then-abandoned yoga class at my work place. The class ended with the instructor saying "if some of you come back next week, bla bla bla" with me shifting uncomfortably on my mat coz last year, same time, brimming with over enthusiasm, i went to the class and then never showed up till again this year.. haha.. wonder if she meant me :P

So yeah, here's to a great year! And hopefully i meet my ever elusive non existant Mr Right this year! (since everyone and i mean EVERYONE around me is so eager to meet him).

Cheers,
N.e.m.o

No comments: