Tuesday 13 January 2009

Horoscope..

Since it's my birthday, I just wanted to see how would my horoscope for the day would be. But this is what I found:

"No matter whether it's in terms of friendship or romance, you deserve a relationship that is based on mutual respect -- is that what you have? Take a long, hard, honest look at your relationships, today. If you don't feel like you are getting what you need, it's okay for you to be more demanding. After all, others are demanding, too, from time to time, and you usually respond very favorably. Doesn't it stand to reason that they will be responsive to your needs as well?"

A good question. Usually I would just ignore horoscopes, but today I wonder if this is something for me to ponder. hmmm...

By: 'lilo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday Lilo (aren't u supposed to change your name) !

-love, N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, stay off the cake because you don't want the entire year to be known as Plumpy!

Pink Scalers said...

yeah i know.. still cant think of a name la :( thank god i didn't have to name myself when i was born or i would have been nameless till today :p

-lilo