Monday 12 January 2009

The year that was 2008…

Here's N.e.m.o's take on what transpired in '08... (formerly known as Margie)
  1. Had a quarter life crisis. Didn't enjoy it one tiny bit :-S
  2. Result of the ‘quarter-life-crisis’, --> a significant career crisis.
  3. Puked like never before. 8 times in 4 hours time span. Not funny
  4. Somehow got dragged into stupid office politics. HATE my ex-boss!!
  5. Fought so much with a good pal till I got worn out and so did the friendship…
  6. Got scolded by some jerk in the office for something which wasn’t even my fault. Wished I never have to face people like these in the office ;(
  7. Lost my V (in scientific/medical terms that is :P) Readers be cautioned! Do NOT go for spinning class! hehe
  8. Re-visited one of my fav place in the world but didn’t feel “it” this time. Think I lost my innocence.. Oh the joys of growing up :(
  9. No longer a blind bat. Life minus spectacles and lenses has been so LIBERATING :D LOVE IT!
  10. Saw ALL (significant) relatives that are scattered out of M’sia in the same year!
  11. Bumped into my ex’s gf face to face and never felt more confident or beautiful in life :D high 5!
  12. The yoga mat bought in Jan ‘08 is no longer dusty ;)
  13. Had the chance to go Prague again…and I never knew I missed this city till I revisited. Oh that and flying business class for the 1st time.. haha:P
  14. Sorta got promoted (result of career crisis) and got more dough ;)
  15. Fell in and outta crushes. Good to know I’m not a lesbian :)
  16. Realized who my true friends are and those who aren’t.
  17. Ability to fit into trousers that were previously too snug (for the times I travelled this year, I lost weight each time I came back)
  18. Had a productive working year and LOADS of annual leave to spare. The year I was officially the workaholic :P
  19. Learned my MV isn’t that bad after all. Not carrying my own basket or anything but nice to know some people actually want to date me.hahaha. see Lilo, I am starting to have some self esteem back :D
  20. Managed to mingle and actually talk with few girls/boys of my age and race. One is even a regular in IMs :) Big achievement for my socially-inept-in-Sikh-circle self!
  21. Did my 1st ever facial and pedicure. To a person female who have never buffed/shaped nail before, it is a big deal!
  22. The bitch from my office resigned and LEFT FOR GOOD THIS TIME:D (how could i have possibly forgotten this hehe)
Peace Out,
N.e.m.o

No comments: