Tuesday 6 January 2009

Resolution..

Like every other year, like every other Tom, Dick n Harry... I have my New Year resolutions too...

And without fail for the past probably 12 years, the one resolution that has been holding on to the top 3 positions in my list is losing weight..

So yes, I'm going to loose weight this year too (although it never actually happened before)

Anyway, I believe somehow I am more motivated this year.. More like I’m pestered by my boyfriend.. And for once, I have made some proper plan, strategize what I need to do.. Sipping my first glass of oats in my 27years of life while typing this blog.. And I’m shamelessly announcing it to the world so that I’ll make sure I achieve this… or end up being the laughing stock of my so-called friends… I am not exaggerating here or this should explain MyEuropeanMind (I hate you, btw!)

By: ‘Lilo

No comments: