Thursday 18 December 2008

Pondering..

The year is coming to an end.. while counting the few remaining days, I have been just thinking through of my life this year.. all my days of the year were either spent at work, working for/with someone else, or else, constantly trying to please others, social obligations, etc etc..


...feeling very empty inside...



undeniably, i have had some good times with my friends, made some new friends and lost some old friends.. have made some progress in my career and have also had my share of working pain with some weird creatures..

somehow, i am still feeling very empty inside.. don't feel like i have achieved anything.. its a real weird feeling that I have so many people around me yet I feel so lonely... its a weird feeling that I work so hard but everything turns out to be just doing my job.. its so weird that I sacrifice so many things yet no one appreciates it..

sigh... is every year gonna be the same?

By:'lilo (still)

No comments: