Tuesday 16 December 2008

L.I.L.O

okay, i have finally realised that my nick for this blog LILO sounds really stupid.. to think bout it, it doesn't suit me at all.. i'm so not the cute charming gal.. the only resemblance i would have to the real Lilo would be, I always like stitch-kind-of guys.. if you are wondering who they are, they are the monstrous, real jerk types... yes, somehow i do like them..

anyway, back to my point.. i need to get a better nick to blog.. with my birthday around the corner, i realise i'm catching up on age.. n a 27 years old Lilo so doesn't click :p oh fuck, i never thought i would one day say i'm 27... seriously, that is the most sucking feeling one could ever have...

so i'm on a mission now to find a new nick.. (something more matured, bitchy, negative, angry or anything else i could be at this point of time) please suggest if you can think of something..

By: 'lilo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Terminator", "Miss Negativity", "IH8", "HateMeNot", "Evil Queen", "MeHateYou", "Love4Losers", thinking of some more...