Monday 22 December 2008

2008!


Compiling a list of things I achieved this year...


1. Started this blog! Halleluiah!

2. Changed jobs... (From a shit hole to an ass hole :p both equally sucks!)

3. Got promoted :) (which led to dealing with some weird creatures!)

4. Went on my first self paid trip to CAMBODIA!! (aaaww, it was awesome ;) need another next
year!)

5. Bought a brand new car!!! My first investment!! Luv my car… :)

6. Got rid of a bitch from my life.. Finally!!

7. Opened account in almost every well known bank in Malaysia! (No kidding, now I have accounts in CIMB, Maybank, Standard Chartered, HSBC, OCBC, Public Bank & Ambank)

8. Attended one of the sweetest weddings of the year! P & V’s..

9. Cleared one Credit Card! Many more to go :)

10. Made two new friends!! (the only 2, who has the privilege to read n comment on this blog :p)

11. Joined GYM :D

12. hmmm… running out of ideas already.. Does starting a FB account count? ;)

By: ‘lilo

1 comment:

Pink Scalers said...

No. 13 Had your first tequila shot ;) -Anya-