Tuesday 30 December 2008

MakeOver

So I am back to work today after a long five and a half days break... long but not enough definitely.. I have to work another day before I go on a four days break.. I really don't see any point in working these two days.. anyway, since my boss insisted, here I am doing everything else but work! *grin*

I believe a lil makeover is necessary now and then to make life more interesting... (at least to keep me going) So, I just gave this blog a new look.. it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, since it is not a standard template and I had to manipulate some coding.. Margie would have done a better job in this, but being the freak I am, I always had a thing for programming, so I kinda enjoyed it :)

And of course, I'm planning on a small makeover for myself too.. only if the banks would stop sending me exclusively written letters, I would have considered a new wardrobe.. now that is out of the question.. So I am thinking of a hair makeover... I haven't decided what I want to do, but constant reminders of friends and family to not cut it short like I did last time still running through my head.. My hair is really really long now.. the longest I have ever had... as much as I want to keep it long, I also feel it looks so blah!

The best option would be to curl or color it.. and again both needs MONEY! lots of it.. and curling would require lot of care and attention for which I have no time.. the last option remains as to cut it short.. to which I am contemplating.. lets see, if my adrenalin pushes me to do it.. I have less than 48 hours left to decide as I need a new look before the new year...

I wish my friends are around now to give their two cents worth... Margie is currently going through a miserable holiday back in India.. Poor gal.. And our new engaged women, Anya! is floating on cloud 9 planning her coming soon- wedding!! Did I tell u all that she has a shiny rock on her fingers already? Lucky lucky gal ;)

By: 'lilo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Template rocks! If you cut your hair short you WILL look like a boy and I will call you Brian or Ted! Still haven't decided.

Pink Scalers said...

Love the new look girl! :) - Anya

Pink Scalers said...

And hey - I wanna do something to my hair too...(I'd prefer a new wardrobe but no $$$ =P)... but even doing something to my hair needs $$$ =(
-Anya-