Monday 31 March 2008

The Pay Day..

Everyday I’m excitedly waiting for this day to arrive. The pay day. I’ll start my countdown 2 weeks prior to the date. Since then, every 2 days once, I’ll calculate my debts and plan on everything that I can do for the month. It’s starting to be day I look forward the most in my life now.

Just like every month, the day arrived again this month. It’s today. With the latest technology of online banking, I have been checking my account every hour since 8 am. At 12 pm, finally I saw my account blinking with some money. I clapped to myself a little and over excitedly starting clearing all my debts. This bill, that bill, that loan, this loan, this card, that card, name it, I owe everyone in this world.

And again thanks to online banking, I’m very much depressed now looking at my bank balance. It’s all gone. To be exact my pay was just transferred to my account 15 minutes ago.

Here I go again, waiting for the next pay day!

p/s: but there is a little satisfaction that I don’t owe anyone at least until next month : )


By: 'lilo

No comments: