Friday 14 March 2008

The name...

Pink scalers.. haha.. *tapping on my shoulder* I must say, it’s a nice one.. so how did this name come about? Well, we used to live in this beautiful apartment once upon a time.. maybe not so beautiful, but anyway, it carried a lot of memories for us… we had a pink scale drawn on d wall of our so called living room to highlight the level of pinkness each of us stand at tat point of time.. We just had something against pink… or at least I did.. n I still do.. Though I know some of them lived in denial and until today they still do… well, PINK is not only about d colour.. its beyond tat.. I have argued this a million times so I'm just gonna drop this topic for today :)

n btw gals, speaking bout pink.. I have a confession to make.. remember for one of my bday, u gals bought me a pink top.. I STILL HAVEN'T WEAR IT.. I'm sorry ppl.. I’ve tried it on few hundred times.. Its sweet.. its nice.. yeah I know.. but I just haven’t been able to step out of my room wearing that.. I'm really sorry… But at least I'm still keeping it..

By: `lilo


2 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

i thought you didnt like it.. hmmph! im offended -Margie

Pink Scalers said...

Did u know that Margie chose that pink top for you? Why is she still living in denial? -Anya :)