Monday 17 March 2008

Every gal has a bitch in her life, Part II..

Every gal has a bitch in her life.. I was no exception.. I had one to.. more like I lived with one.. honestly, I have never hated anyone in my life as much I hate her.. I despise her.. I just so don’t like her!!

Ok, calming down.. Yes, I lived with this bitch.. She was my course mate, housemate then even roommate.. She’s just a piece oh shit actually.. She loves to brag like nobody’s business.. If u have something to brag, then its at least acceptable.. This is a perfect example of empty can makes the loudest noise.. She brags n lies about everything.. Its either she thinks we are damn stupid or we r just plain stupid.. Seriously, I cant find any other reason.. n d thing with her lying.. I always think, its ok to lie, if u r really good at it.. But if u gonna lie to me in d morning n for me to find out d truth at nite.. come’on.. gimme a break.. she never gave me one though..

She tortured my life.. She sneaked on my stuff when I was asleep.. Never letting me to rest my eyes peacefully.. She took advantage of me in many ways.. To get things easily done for her.. n I yes, I was stupid enough to please her.. n never once I complained to her.. Told ya, I can stand a lot of shit… only towards d end, I started giving her a silent treatment.. I’m not sure if that worked, but at least she left our house..

It’s been almost 2 years now since we graduated.. From our phone calls once in a blue moon, n recent date she had wit my frens.. We could summarise that, some things just don’t change… n of course she hasn’t.. Even a bit…

D worst thing of all is.. She was competing and comparing herself with me no reason.. She tried to up-do me in evtg.. phones, car, guys, studies, n evtg.. Honestly, she didn’t manage even on one of that… n from what I’ve heard recently, she is still competing… I wonder why…

Seriously… I don’t mean to brag.. but we are really incomparable.. we are really not in the same league to compete with each other… we r so different and I dun put myself anywhere near her..

In lay man’s term, its like comparing a Ferrari with a Kenari.. They r both cars.. hey, they even rhyme.. but can they actually compare or compete with one another?

And I seriously don’t mind being d Kenari, cos I am pretty sure she thinks of herself as FERRARI : )

By: 'lilo

2 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

I wonder if she knows that we know the 'real her' ;) - Anya

Pink Scalers said...

She's the most paranoid person I've met. She really was your shadow, trying to outshine you in every aspect of life.
- SnowFl@kes