Monday 24 March 2008

Life...

... sucks ... big time... in capital letters... with a capital S.. bold.. yes, life SUCKS!

i wan to write so much.. but i'm wordless... theres so many things running in my mind.. but nothing seem to form a sentence... when i look at myself in d mirror, i can only view a big question mark... oh damn... life sucks so perfectly...

nway, dun bother asking me why.. cause i don't know why... maybe i'm just sick, up in the head.. or maybe i'm just paranoid... ignore me..

i have just become a whine baby.. ignore me.. even reading the word 'cry' can make me cry now.. oh wow.. am i suppose to be proud of myself or what?

all I wish i can do now is, to bang this keyboard so hard!!!!!!! damn, but this place is just too quiet for that...

anyway, just ignore me..

By: 'lilo (what a stupid nick)




No comments: