Monday 6 October 2008

Ye 'Ol Dayz....

Been a long time since i last blogged.. but last night's discovery prompted me to :D

See, it all started with a nagging worry that i lost some of my pictures from Uni days and Sydney ones that lead me to start diggin up old burn CDs at home....

Voila, a quick search and i found few CDs... Some had my thesis work on it and some were just simply Pictures :D

Boy, was i happy to discover them or what coz i thought i lost most of them when my laptop when to my brother... and i made my sister delete ALL pictures (since i had pictures of me and my ex, not that they were bad pictures...but still.... my brother to see them? NO WAY HOZE!) hehe...

So, i stumbled upon some AMAZING pics of me and the JingBangs from the days when we were.... well.. i can't describe how we looked like then.. but one word that sums it up will be Loser? hahahhaa..

A picture speaks a thousand words they say.... and i know, i know, i am breakin the cardinal sin here by posting our pictures... but i think they are so necessary in this particular post, hence im throwing caution to the winds :D

Picture 1: All suckin... (this was the filename in fact!)
[X]

The place this was taken is the MOST used spot in the whole house and THE PLACE where all major events (in our sucky no-life) happened/happens or is discussed at = the throw pillows cum lazy-arsed-couchpotatoes-area :D

Picture 2: Pyscho P?
[X]

Do i really need to comment on this? "BBA" ;)

Picture 3: The LOSERS - this got me laughin so hard :D
[X]

this was when were in our 1st year... and no, altho we can't reveal who is who.. but i can tell u, that we don't look as bad as some of 'em in this pic... (sorry but i couldnt care less of those ppl we left back then) hehehe


and the cream of the crop is one pic of me running in my pyjamas... but unfortunately (or fortunately) i didnt copy it out from my CD last night... hence, it will have to wait...

-Margie

p/s: Pictures have been removed due to reasons only known to the authors :P


1 comment:

Pink Scalers said...

Margie.. do you have to remind us how awful we all looked back than? hehe - Anya