Wednesday 8 October 2008

Glass is half empty..

yes, i am one of those who sees the glass as half empty.. i am full of negative vibes.. many people have told me so.. i have had some lame attempts to see things more positively, but i just cant.. n sadly, i choose to agree that i am a negative person.. pessimist.. maybe i'm just made this way.. n my bf tells me, just be who you are.. there's nothing wrong with you...

honestly, if you would ask me what i like, i would take time to think.. but if you ask me what i hate instead, i would tell u immediately.. so i decided to compile a list of things that i hate...

1. FAKE people.. pretenders!
if i dont like u, i dont like u.. maybe i wont tell u that i dont like u, but i would definitely NOT fake it n be all smiling in front of u.. rather i would avoid myself from having anything to do with u!
if u had a bad hair cut, i will never say it looks good on u and laugh behind at ur back.. i wud rather just say, oh, you had a haircut and fullstop!


2. unprofessional LIARs!
yeah, i know honesty is the best policy and etc.. but i don't really mind lies.. BUT and absolute BUT, DO NOT ever lie if u don't know how to lie.. i really think nothing can be more embarrassing than having the person knowing that u r lying..

3. SLOW drivers!
i absolutely, with all my heart n soul, HATE those who hog the fast lane and drive slow.. and i hate them even more if they drive a better car than me!

4. Everyday-is-a-great day people!
you must be so blessed that everyday is a great day for u.. but i'm not that lucky.. so don't come in my way... n dont bother trying to make me see things ur way..

5. WHINE babies
as much as i hate cheerful creeps, i also hate those who just like to whine about anything and everything... like everyone else was born with silver spoon in their mouth..

6. MUTTONHEADS
well, this should be a new term... haha.. i just didnt know what to call those who always ask for advise, but never once would follow!! seriously, if you already made a decision up in ur head, don't bother asking me for advise..

i guess thats all for now...this should been called 'people' that I hate the most instead of 'things'.. I may write about those things another day.. well, yeah i do know, i'm hard to please, i can't expect everyone to be as stuck up as me, but hey, guess wat? i really DON'T care what you think :)

By:'lilo

and just when i was compiling this list, another GREATMIND, who's so turning into me, (i do honestly pity her), posted a similar blog.. so don't be surprised, we are just spending too much time together ;p


No comments: