Monday 20 October 2008

when nothing i do is right - part II :(

and the jinx continues...

Monday hasn't even ended yet, and i get more news :(
1. i ate only a small bun for lunch and am hungry :(
2. after getting the new machine set up, i realized i forgot to save my sat's work progress as i backed up the files on friday night and didn't update
3. i also forgot to save my mmc file (the console that stored all my servers and other related servers)
4. best of all, my sister emails me to tell me that my mum's car (i usually drive this when she is not around or im going out) has 2 summons from the traffic police :(
1 for speeding in Putrajaya - which is definitely me, and another for breaking traffic light at KL - which is on a sunday..hence no idea whether its my sister or me)... Both amount to RM 500 :(

Oh, and i forgot to add this: during the bumper-2-bumper crawl this morning, my car 'kissed' a new Volvo S80... haha.. luckily the 'kiss' didn't leave its mark :P So yeah, and that is how my Monday started ...

can my week get any better? i don't think so :(

-M, staring out at the gloomy gloomy rain outside...





No comments: