Tuesday 21 October 2008

Once in my life time...

and yeah, after reading the last blog, I'm expecting a lot of advises from people... not that i don't appreciate any of them, but I think I deserve a break.. and to record, I listen to advises and have been working on them.. and to prove it, I have attached my credit card statement below...

hahaha... I know I don't have to prove it to anyone, but I just want to capture and save this image of 'outstanding balance 0.00' cos I'm seeing this after YEARS and I don't know when will I ever get to see it again!




By: 'lilo

5 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

WELL DONE! proud of u Lilo Bloomwood ;)
- Margie

Pink Scalers said...

Babe, I'm so proud of you!!!! - Anya

Pink Scalers said...

now that u gals r proud of me, i feel guilty n must confess, this is just one card with the smallest debt :(

Pink Scalers said...

hehe, i know how 'small' your 'smallest' debt was ok.. so it's a big deal and i'm still proud of u ! :) - Anya

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I can have this moment too :(