Tuesday 21 October 2008

Therapy..

Its been some time since I went on a proper shopping... been controlling my urges due to my well known financial situation... but now that its diwali, I have a reason to shop! n even then, its not like I want to, its just that I don't wanna make my parents sad on diwali day seeing me wearing old clothes.. n it would also be a humiliation to them as we celebrate in big group with few families together.. so to save them them the humiliation and to make them proud, me being the goodie-two-shoes daughter is on a mission to shop this week ;)

even writing about 'shopping' makes me grin on a boring morning :D Shopping is indeed a therapy...

I went on a short-warm up shopping session yesterday before hitting the gym.. it was such pleasure... although I just bought some miscellaneous stuff, (i absolutely love all of them!!!) it made me so happy, relaxed and relieved... hahaha... n having my best shopping buddy joining me was an added pleasure! ;)

n I also had this greatest opportunity to become a/the privileged member of this most prestigious/pleasurable organization on earth, La Senza! What more can a girl ask for? ;)


By: 'lilo

1 comment:

Pink Scalers said...

Knowing that the La Senza influence came from me, it makes my week;) - Anya