Wednesday 17 September 2008

...life goes on...

It's my last day in Panama and although it's a Tuesday, I feel like it's a Friday. Which translates to, I have some work to finish but I've got absolutely no mood :D

Since I came into the office, I've updated my Facebook with my pictures in Panama, read some stuff on Malaysia's never ending (pointless) politics on The Star and than I was wondering how to pass the time till 5pm... and I remembered our blog. Obviously everyone has been really busy lately to complain that life sucks :), so there hasn't been any new entries but anyway, I read through the blog entries since we started our blog. And I realised that, despite all the moaning and groaning and sulking and complaining... despite all the changes we had to grow through (as Albert Einstein said, 'the only constant in life is change')... life goes on...

.... I still have a b*t*h in my life, but I figured out a way to have minimal contact with her without being obvious about it...

.... I still get stressed out over work and people but it doesn't last forever...

.... I still am trying to decode my boss's coded language and figure out what his expectations are. I think I'm understanding him better, but I've still got a long way to go...

.... I've learnt that matters of the heart are complicated...

.... I still wish it was easier to find the perfect pair of jeans in Malaysia. So far all my favourite jeans have come from Central America. I think it's because they make it for other body types and not just the broom stick ones...

.... All of us had shitty times this year, but we've always had each other for support and those shitty times do eventually come to an end...

So quater-life crisis or mid-life crisis or whatever it is they call it these days, suck it up because life goes on ...

~Anya~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi pink scalers,

I stumbled onto this blog and read through few pages (at least for today)and found it interesting. Few friends writing on the same blog :)
Anyway, I am also facing the same thing at work. So unmotivated to work, difficult-to-understand/please-boss,too dull office. Ah, not fun at all. So write more girls! At least make my day!

Pink Scalers said...

Hi Tanya,
Tq for writing in :)
Nice to know that we have comrades in fighting the ugly rat race world :D

-pinkscalers