Monday 3 January 2011

Two O One One

Hola, people! Happy new year!

So its a brand new year and a brand new Monday of the year.. but some things don't change, so does the Monday blues.. definitely cant expect for it to be any less bluer after a week long break!

I see that many people feel the same way about 2010. It was a year not to be remembered, not many good things happened. Everyone seem to be glad its over and so am I. Really hoping for some miracles to take place in 2011. Especially if its true that the world will end in 2012 my ultimate dream come true  then this year better be a bloody good year! I see some good signs, fingers crossed, let's see...

So of course, I've got my resolutions more like the things I would need to spend for this year... So here are my 11 resolutions for the year 2011..

1. Always at the top of my list, to lose some weight this year! I really really absolutely MUST MUST lose some weight.. 5kg to be precise.. anything more will be a bonus!

2. I need to get myself a new JOB! like ASAP...

3. Buy at least two new handbags this year! :) If one of them can carry the "Coach" name, it would be extra nice...

4. I need a watch (note: need and not buy)

5. Go for a holiday out of Asia pac... tired of the Asian countries..

6. Get a new tattoo!! I really really want a tattoo on my ankle...

7. To be more adventurous..



8. Clear my credit card and loan debts.. How unlikely

9. Start wearing colors and dresses! How unlikely



10. NOT do anything to my hair and try to love it the way it is.. hoping for all the grey hair to go away..  again, how unlikely..


11. last and the least, err, get my bf to meet my parents? haha, tell me about it..



But hey, impossible is nothing! Yeah, I am positive like that this year!

Lilo :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt you have the same resolutions last year? Meaning NOTHING was achieved last year?

Btw,Happy New Year ;)

Lilo said...

Wow, you really do follow me that closely.. I'm impressed :) Can I suggest a new resolution to you?

Happy New Year to you too my dear!

Anonymous said...

Ive just got a good memory ;) Yes fire ahead, what would my resolution be? I've never had one before :)

Lilo said...

To be nice to me this year! :)

Boleh tak?

Anonymous said...

What ya talking about..Im always nice ..So how has your day been..

Lilo said...

Could be better, and yours? :)

Anonymous said...

Average i would say. Nothing interesting. So how you reckon your day could be better..

Lilo said...

you can perhaps send me some flowers...

p/s: I like lilies n roses