Thursday 13 January 2011

Turning 29 (part III)

Only half a day gone, and my birthday has already been oh so fabulous! ;)

With beautiful cards lining up on my desk..




My 1st (n hopefully the only) cake for the day!




Beautiful ring on my finger..


And a extremely gorgeous clutch ;) Thanks to my juniors..




And no pictures can describe the joy on their faces when they screamed "surprise!!" on top of their lungs n made my day ;) I was truly honestly surprised as this the best I can ask from my colleagues :)

And all this happened on the day I was planning to resign! Gosh.. I've put the letter aside now.. Hopefully I'll have the courage to do it tomorrow..

But I don't think I'll ever be able to tell my juniors the news as they sincerely believe I'm such a super boss! ;) (they said that, btw)

Looking forward to more n more love from friends tonight ;)

Cheers,
iLilo

No comments: