Monday 17 January 2011

Turning 29 (Part IV)

I can't believe I am writing the 4th series of a birthday that I refused to celebrate :p Nevertheless, I probably had the best birthday celebration ever this year! I'm still very overwhelmed by the entire thing.. I cant thank my friends enough for making my day... Eventough it was a surprise plan that went haywire, (even my name on the cake, did!) eventually everything fell into place..  Sorry nemo, for making you panic, I just had to! :p And poor boyfriend was getting all annoyed with my questions and with his inabilities to lie properly :p lol.. that was fun!


All said, we had a great time.. I hope everyone did! and I was so touched that so many people attended, despite the rain, jam, and work... And was very happy to have those additions (plus 1s) to the family :)

The next day was followed with party for my boyfriend.. That was fun too! it's been so long since I clubbed, and must say had a great time... and this is what he got me! another one down on the resolution list! :D yay!


and its supposingly an automatic watch.. I've never heard that before, have u? It's pretty cool n thoughtful of him, cos I always have problems with my watches.. n today I read about it that it functions based on body energy... So yeah, I'm all impressed :D

Also got some extremely beautiful candles from The C-Club... courtesy of S & K.. I'm still figuring out how to use it though, but coming from c-club I guess it must be pretty pricey..

aahhh... I'm so blessed to have friends like this! :D

Love ya all, and may 30 never come :p

Cheers,
Lilo

1 comment:

N.e.m.o said...

glad you got one wishlist from this year crossed out :D clap, clap