Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sometimes when I'm driving, I wish for a big trailer to crash into mine out of nowhere.. Not because of anything.. It's just a temptation..

Sometimes when I'm working, tears roll down my eyes non stop.. Not because something happened, but it just happens.. I wipe my tears n I continue working like nothing happened..

So yeah, sometimes I'm sad..
Sometimes I'm down..
Sometimes I cry..

And I don't need a reason to do all that.. In fact, I don't actually have any reason for all that.. It just happens.. As simple as that..

Is that so hard to understand? Why don't you get it?

iLilo :(



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have bipolar! I get it!
;)

Lilo said...

Smartass!

N.e.m.o said...

there always is a reason babe..
true, it might not take ANYTHING to trigger the sudden outburst but i believe the crying is coming from SOMETHING.. be it past, future or present.
that's what i think lah..
hang in there. life is shit.
lets hope 2012 brings it to an end :D

Anonymous said...

I never got to asking you. How did you like my country..Bali

Anonymous said...

Nemo, just cause life is shit for you, it does not apply to everyone. I think life is beautiful and if you think it is full of shit hence you're prob in the same category as bipolar lilo ;)

Lilo said...

Nemo dear, I love how you said the last line, "lets hope 2012 brings it to an end".. it's probably the most encouraging words I have heard in a long time :) xoxo, thanks dearie..

Lilo said...

You country? Yeah sure.. But anyway, didn't really enjoy Bali.. I think it's just so overly commercialized and congested.. Not a place I wanna go again...

Anonymous said...

Didnt sound that way when you were writing about "the island of gods" ;)

Lilo said...

Well, it was alright. I did have good time, made the most of my holiday. But it isn't my favorite holiday destination or a place I'm dying to go again.

Anonymous said...

So what is your favourite destination

Lilo said...

From what I have seen so far, Siam Reph holds my heart :) Next would be Perhentian Island.. Been here before?

But of course I have many more on my fav list, yet to be visited.

Anonymous said...

Nope.But I have heard of them though. So what's on your fav "must-see" list..

Anonymous said...

Anon: Yes life is shite, regardless what you say. Coz i don't heed opinions from people who call Bali a 'country' ;)

Lilo: 2012 ze world shall end!! muahahaha