Thursday 13 January 2011

Happy Birthday Lilo !

Happy Birthday to dearest Lilo !
Here is a poem dedicated in your honour:

A true friend is the one who picks you up when you fall
A true friend is one that won't lie
A true friend is there when you call
A true friend is there when you want to die
A true friend knows just what to say
A true friend won't care what other people think
A true friend will help you find your way
A true friend will make sure you don't sink
A true friend will help you choose your path
A true friend will know when something is wrong
A true friend has to sometimes face your wrath
A true friend makes you feel like you belong
~ Ashley Reese

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though she knows that you are slightly cracked.

And yeah, we are all slightly cracked somewhere. I know i am :P and yet, you're stayed on! haha :P (N.e.m.o)


Lotsa Love,
PinkScalers

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday! Hope you have a great day ahead!

Lilo said...

Aaawwww... That's so sweeeeeet ;)
Thank you so much babe! Love you both to pieces! :) xoxo


Anon - Thank you very much! Where are my flowers? :p

Anonymous said...

Sure.Give me an add and they will be on their way. Red roses? Or would you prefer lilies this bday? ;)

Lilo said...

Thanks but no thanks.. It's too late now.

N.e.m.o said...

Anon! i gave u a sneak preview of her.. do we get to see something similar of yours?

Anonymous said...

That's a sneak preview?? Are you kidding me! Even the creatures from Alien looked more distinguishable than that!

N.e.m.o said...

its NOT! :P Its as close i can give without she murdering me.

anyway, how about you give me the equivalent of that (creatures from Alien bla bla) of your pic?
But it has to be your actual pic.
deal?

Anonymous said...

OK. Let me see if i can make myself look like an Alien ;)
So lilo is actually quite alien looking? ;)

N.e.m.o said...

Oh im sure u can. any basic level pic editing software will do.

and no, Lilo is quite the looker ;)
ahem

Anonymous said...

You know even if i wanted too, i doubt i can upload my pic on this.

Lilo said...

they say, when there is a will, there is a way ;)

Anonymous said...

I dont think your blog shares the same opinion ;)

Lilo said...

pinkscalers@gmail.com

I thought you were brighter! :)

N.e.m.o said...

well duh! ofc i didnt expect you to upload it here!
Just tell me if you have the pic, yes?
Then mail it to pinkscalers@gmail.com

if you want me to publish, i will happily do so.

But taking YOUR pic! not your brother/father/neighbour/actor/random dude from the net..
u get the drift?

N.e.m.o said...

great..minds.. haha
exactly cant believe he got so dense.. maybe he always is.. :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm..Fair enough but doesnt work well for me. I would have to reveal my email add. And i doubt ill send you my dad's or bro's pictures, wouldnt want you stalking them considering they are in Malaysia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey i do admit I am not the most IT savvy person around but give me a break la...

Lilo said...

We cant possibly abduct you through your email address you know?

N.e.m.o said...

ok break given :D
so when can i expect the wonderful email from you?
and dont worry. you dont have to reveal your PRECIOUSSSSS email add to us.
Just use some bogus account.

Win-win situation. easy peasy.

Anonymous said...

So much hype about my pic. I feel so important :D

So bday gal, how's the day been so far..

Lilo said...

been totally awesome! and I'm sure its just gonna get better tonight =)

Anonymous said...

Great! Hope you have an awesome night then.Never know what surprises await you ;)