Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sink or swim?

I'm attending my last ever conference today.. Just when I wanna give it all up, things are going great here.. Well, I just got to do, what I got to do I guess..

I'm pretty nervous about this whole resignation thing.. I still have not informed any of my colleagues.. Especially my team.. I'm planning to take them out on a nice lunch and break the news.. I'm sentimental like that :p

Even tough, I have been dying for a new job and all that; moving totally out of the industry to something brand new (at this age) is nerve wrecking.. And this new job is going to be a great combo of 2 things that I hate most in life: engineering + teaching :p

Somehow I always end up doing things that I have special hatredness towards, (just like how I'm always attracted to men as much as I hate them)

but anyway, hopefully I'll only swim and not sink.. not like I'm expecting to scuba dive or anything, so let's see!

iLilo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you leave a job you hate only to get into something else that you hate? I know you are loco but dim as well? :P

Lilo said...

Because I like taking new challenges? because my resolution this year was to be more adventurous? because I don't know what I like? because I'm never gonna like anything I do? because I've got balls? :p

and also because I always end up excelling in things that I hate! (men included)

Anonymous said...

Challenge and adventurous is fine but dont you think it should be used for something you might enjoy.And its definitely nothing to do with having balls. But anyways, I hope you excel in your new hated challenge ;)

Lilo said...

Thank you!