Monday 10 January 2011

Turning 29

In exactly 3 days time, I'll be a year older.. 29 to be exact.. I've been dreading this day since months ago.. I think it was during nov I really really started panicking.. Year end has become a torturous moment to go through since I turned 25 I think.. I dread year end cos as soon as the year begins, before u can even get over the new year n holiday spirit, it will be my damn birthday! I think it's the worst time of the year to be born... Sigh...

But anyway, I was totally not looking forward to this year's bday.. Especially because I'm turning 29.. I think it's such a weird age.. It's like the number 29 is so insignificant.. Besides the fact that I won't belong to the twenties group anymore after this.. sigh..

So yeah, I think 29 is such an insignificant number bcos, all my life I never plan to achieve anything while I'm 29.. Since growing up, I always say, by 28 I must do this, by 30 I must do that, but 29 was never there.. You see my dilemma?

So after dreading in nov n freaking out in dec, I sorta decided that I don't wanna celebrate my bday this year, or I will keep it as tone down as possible.. even got my bf to agree to it.. I stopped freaking out n embraced 2011..

(to be continued...)


iLilo ~ sleepy :)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capricorn..Never would have guessed. You dont seem that type.

Lilo said...

I used to think you were quite smart at times, but recently you have been proving me wrong..

And yes, I'm a true blue Capricorn.. I fit perfectly into almost every description of Capricorn woman..

What type do I seem to you?

Anonymous said...

Really? And what is the description of a Capricorn woman. Enlighten me..

Lilo said...

a quick google, shows this:

http://www.sajilo.com/horoscope/women/capricornwomen.htm

Anonymous said...

Ok lets see:
Overall appearance of a Capricorn woman is however of a smart and attractive woman. -I wouldnt know
You are quite a reticint person- I doubt this
You do not waste money but save it slowly and steadily- Even you know this is untrue

But you've prob matched 70% on what it says from what I've read about you.But then again, Ive met non-capricorns who possess the same characteristics.

N.e.m.o said...

Lilo dear, maybe its time u pay Master Chin a visit ;) muahahahaha

Lilo said...

i. I rather not comment - but yeah, truth hurts!

ii. I'm as reticint as you can get! Why do you think the blog is anonymous?

iii. Read the next line - However it is also not uncommon for Capri woman to indulge in sporiadic spending spree - leading to temporary financial hassles.

What do you have against me being a Capricorn?

Anonymous said...

Nothing. I just didnt think my same star opposite gender characteristics could possibly be you..

Lilo said...

OMG! You are a Capricorn too? But thank god, the characteristics of Capri woman and man are totally the opposite :p

Happy Birthday anyway! has it passed?