Monday 7 April 2008

Weekend..

After a very long time, I had a great a weekend last week. Here are 10 reasons why I loved this weekend:

  1. Career fair: for once I was not looking for one, could proudly walk around and say no to everyone
  2. Post grad fair: got some expensive ideas to spend my time and feel less guilty
  3. Coffee bean: Pure chocolate indulgence and long long talk
  4. 27 dresses: Cheated on buying the ticket and made a fool of ourselves by entering the wrong theater
  5. Carls junior: Total pigged out moment
  6. Diamond shopping: It was absolutely unplanned, sweet and fun! Learned so much about diamonds and finally we got to try on a few! Though beaming with jealousy, but cant help feeling happy for my one sweet friend (at least I’ve met one guy who’s sweet :p)
  7. Definitely, maybe: no crime, no war, no tears, just pure love and laughter.. n he’s sooo cute!
  8. Baskin robins: crept it in to the cinema which gave an extra boost to the flavors
  9. Skirt: finally, got a chance to wear my new one
  10. My friends: and they need no explanation :)
By: 'lilo

3 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

It was a gr8 weekend! Well, at least half a weekend for me :) - Anya

Pink Scalers said...

agreed! a good weekend.. btw, u left out the "La Senza mini-window shopping + touching n feeling every B*a n P**ties on display" session.. LOL
- Margie

Pink Scalers said...

i was wearing one, so no big deal la ;)