Wednesday 9 April 2008

Bodoh binti Ajaib

I couldn’t have thought of a better name myself. Thanks Margie! It suits her so perfectly.

I dun wanna bother introducing the person I’m talking about. She is utmost insignificant in all our life, yet she is one person who never fails to bring so much laughter n joy every time she makes an appearance. One who also never fails to boil up my blood and brings me closer to getting high blood pressure.

I received a call from her yesterday. I receive calls from her once in a blue moon and which I only answer when I’m extremely free or bored. And also which we would always laugh about the next day. As much as I hate her, I’m the only one she calls, only because, I choose to keep my enemies closer.

To wrap up our conversation yesterday,

1. She straightened her hair. She just recently found out I did too. I really don’t know what her reason is, so I’m gonna leave it up to your imaginations.

2. She is face booking. And she conveniently assumed I wouldn’t know what it is n went on explaining. But I can clearly remember, she didn’t even know how to register in friendster once upon a time, and Snowflake thought her to do it step by step. Now friendster is no longer keeping up to her standards, so she has removed herself from the ‘childish’ friendster world. Yeah, she is that great of a person. Lately she has been in search of people she might know in facebook, but so far, she only found happening ones!!! Not us of course.

3. She is clubbing.
And she had to explain to me how happening Jalan Telawi Bangsar is. Yeah, I live in this hulu place and never been out to the city at all. Of course I don’t blame her. Her sweet bf actually took the trouble to take her to the place and enlighten her on how happening that place could be. N she is actually going to have dinner in Chillies! Can you believe that?? Oh my, oh my.. Isn’t she so lucky and happening to get to go to these places? Of course I have never had any colleague doing a farewell gathering in Chillies. The last I remember accidentally stepping into Chillies was, when my bf and I really don’t know where to eat once after work, we dropped by there.

4. She is traveling. I was also enlightened on where the country Cambodia is. Yeah, have I not mentioned I failed my geography n never been out of this country before? Unfortunately, I just recently learned about the country and purchased some tickets to fly there. When she learned that, she decided might as well she goes to Phuket instead. But now that she knows I have been there as well, she might be planning on her World Tour again. Who knows? If there’s one person in this world who could do it, that is definitely her. It is a canceled trip anyway; her father has already booked seats before. She just hasn’t got any time out of her busy schedule to apply for a passport yet.

All mentioned above might sound ridiculous. I apologize. We find it amusing.


By: ‘lilo

2 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

Loser with a capital L she is.
You know she ought to do her own reality show someday.. With her kind of life, it would be pretty interesting *winks

- Margie

Pink Scalers said...

It could be called the Bodoh binti Ajaib show ;) - Anya