Friday 4 April 2008

Tahi lalat II

Anya’s weird entry about tahi lalat (trust her to think of all this words, tahi lalat, tongkang, bedebak). Anyway, that reminded me of my own tahi lalat. (Damn I don’t have a fucking tahi lalat on my foot) but hey, I had one on my fingers some time back. Yeah really, I had one, when I was young. The same custom that believes you would travel a lot if you have one on your feet, also says that you would spend a lot if you have one on your palm. So, being a genius I am, I remember clearly scrapping that mole out of my finger. Yes, I kept peeling and peeling the skin off till it finally disappeared one day. Because I was so particular about not spending a lot at that point of time. But now that Anya mentioned, it just kicked on my head, no wonder I am spending hell a lot now! You can take/cut/kill a tahi lalat away, but the effect remains.

Oh Damn!

But hey, look at the bright side. Now, I can blame it all on the bloody TAHI LALAT!

By: ‘lilo

5 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

i have tahi lalat on my nose. any ideas wat its for?

Pink Scalers said...

btw, thats frm -margie..
heehe

Pink Scalers said...

thats to seduce guys ;) haha..

'lilo

Pink Scalers said...

This is quite entertaining : http://kamranmian.blogspot.com/2006/06/meaning-of-moles-on-your-face.html ; it supposedly explains the meaning of moles on the face and one of the meanings of mole on the nose is flirtng with the opposite sex... and same sex ;) - Anya

Pink Scalers said...

omg.. does that mean im a BI? yucks!!!