Tuesday 30 June 2009

Future car..

my boyfriend is a car maniac.. not in a bad way, but he's just a little bit more passionate towards them then towards me ... his life practically revolves around cars!

and recently he has found a car that somehow defines me! n he insist this should be my next car..

so whenever we are on the road and this kind of car happens to pass by, he says "there goes your future car!"


not that i mind driving this car.. but of cos the price scares me!

but since he's calling it "my future car", i guess its not too much to hope he's gonna buy it for me rite? rite?? wishful thinking


as long as it doesn't come with the 'terms' that I have to look like this beside the car! :p


By: lilo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new car, you can have matching red ones! Rotary engines are awesome.