Tuesday 2 June 2009

There goes my market...

Being a busyaholic I am, only yesterday I realised that I have not updated my resume in Jobstreet since early last year.. With recent promotions etc, I decided to keep my resume up to date, in case some good opportunity is waiting for me out there..

So yeah, I spent nearly two hours updating my used-to-be lame resume with all the greatest self praise lies and some bombastic words that I don't even know the meaning :p must say, it looked quite impressive though at the end..

So today, I excitedly logged into my account to see, what oppurtunities has landed my way, and guess what????




among the top 3 matches are, for me to become a house maid and boom truck driver!!!!


WTF???


SPEECHLESS!!



-lilo

13 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

What kind of resume did you put up dear???

*baffled*
N.e.m.o

Pink Scalers said...

i'm wondering too now... sigh....

-lilo

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa... u made my day! ;) -Anya-

Anonymous said...

i think you'll make a really hot au pair...

Anonymous said...

im hot with or without being an au pair ;)


-lilo

Anonymous said...

Blowing your own trumpet are you...why dont u send me a pic and i shall be the judge of that ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget something called confidence ;)

I'm on for the challenge.. what about you?

-lilo

Anonymous said...

Well im man enough for any challenge but im not the one claiming to be hot here..not denying it though ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah ha.. Where shall I send my picture to then? :)

-lilo

Anonymous said...

Quite a bold one,arent u,sending your pic to a total stranger.Arent u afraid what i might end up doing with it..The wonders of photoshop ;)

Anonymous said...

What you end up doing with it, is the least of my concern.. you can't improve on perfection, anyway! ;)

Anonymous said...

Perfection u reckon? Well,they say nobody is perfect..But in your case,im sure we can make an exemption ;)

Pink Scalers said...

Duh!

-lilo