Friday 26 June 2009

The other 'Men'

A guy friend said to me yesterday, "It's not that easy being a woman, is it".



I said, "You have no idea!"

Indeed he has no idea..how could I tell him that I feel like pulling out my insides today? It's so painful :( Can't live with it, can't live without it... kinda sounds like one of us describing men;)



But no, I'm not here to bang men but MENstruation ;p



Men have no idea what menstruation feels like. It's one of those things that no one can understand what it feels like until they actually experience it (like eating durian, falling in love, bungee jumping). But this pic is the closest description I've seen so far:


p.s. Thanks Lilo for the pic ;)

On a random note, maybe if sex change operations included menstruation, maybe there wouldn't be a whole lot of eager men wanting to be women?

Hmmmmm.....

-Anya-

No comments: