Thursday 18 June 2009

My dream house...

Since young, I always fancied houses... I love watching house related shows in tv, I love driving around fancy housing areas and I always had a secret wish that one day I will own a house n decorate everything single element of the house all by myself! i love interior designing tooo!! only if "interior designing" was what my parents would consider as profession other than the typical doctor, engineer n lawyer, i would have definitely studied that!

anyway, i just adore beautiful houses.. as a confession, i practically forced my parents to move from the old house we were living for 20 years to the current one now.. although the old one was convenient to them, me n my siblings in every other way possible; i just needed to live in a better house! :p initially i did attempt to design it my way, but due to some reasons my ideas didn't materialise... i do wish now n then, I'll win a lottery or something n I'll redesign the house like how i want it to be... haha!

anyway, its never too late.. i believe one day, i will still buy my own house... i just wish that house will look like this...

sorry for stealing the pic, its too beautiful!

i swear, i wont go out anywhere if my house look like this..

can u see the private pool, oh my!

a garden upstairs! cant ask for more..

this is d pool!! yay!

and that's the bathroom!!!

with a jacuzzi summore!! damn..

hmmm.... sigh..... i just wish i have the 2m now.... yeah, that's all it cost...

- Lilo :(
p/s: if a guy proposes to me with this house, I'll marry him with no questions asked!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice find, keep on dreaming. Or working hard...

Anonymous said...

Really? No questions asked? So if i had that house,you would leave all and marry me?

Lilo said...

Yes, I definitely would!
need the contact details to buy the house? check tis out.. http://www.lakeedge.com.my/

Anonymous said...

I thought it looked familiar ... ;) Damn, I want a house like that too..but with a view of the sea! -Anya-

Anonymous said...

How good is the area? Do I walk outside and get raped by the savage villagers? Do I walk out and people have no toilets in the nearby village so it smells like shit everywhere?

Lilo said...

Whoever you are, its obvious u never been to Malaysia!

Anonymous said...

I have been set straight by Lilo, apologies for the rude comments - I was confusing Malaysia with India, which is obviously not civilized like the beautiful, awesome, fascinating country of Malaysia.