Monday 8 June 2009

Lilo is sick.. lilo is feeling crappy..

but dunno what the hell am I doing here.. so no mood to work.. being a Monday doesn't help at all.. wanted to get mc, but the thought of going to clinic freaks me.. I am one of those who hate going to clinic n seeing doctor.. I really don't know for what good reason, other than, I think doctors are pure waste of money..

I had to go to one yesterday.. My mom practically dragged me.. she's one of those who believes doctors are god sent :p So there I was, at a clinic, with a boring looking doctor, who moves slower than a snail!! who after a series of checking with his thermometer,a stethoscope and some long ruler he insterted into my throat, told me that I'm having a high fever.. i was like, really now?? isn't that what i told u when i walked in, u idiot? (of cos i didn't say it to his face, but if he was smart enough, he should have read it from my face!)

n he actually charged me 40 bucks for a packet of paracetamol.. wth? I told my mother even before, all I need is some panadol and I'll be fine.. but no.. she must make me go n waste my money which could have been better spent on a glass of margarita.. u know what I mean?

anyway, I'm feeling crappy.. so I'm just crapping here.. ignore me!

-lilo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that made me laugh on a sucky monday -n.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

I'm glad, my sucky entry made a difference :)

-lilo