Thursday 4 June 2009

Bitch #01

I have been doing series of interviews now.. Man, talking to people whom are trying to impress me can be tiring! :p Anyway, yesterday late evening I had this interview with a girl (I am the kiasu Chinese who scores 4 flat type).. Even tough she's extremely fresh and straight out from Uni, she had this "I know everything cos I am the nerd who scores well in my exams" attitude..

Fine by me.. I patiently carried out the interview even tough she was giving me all the memorized best interview answers from internet.. Then came the last standard question, "So before you leave, tell me why I should hire you?"

And she proudly answered, "after all the things I told you about myself for the past one hour, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't hire me. So you tell me now, why should you not hire me?" it could have stopped there... but no! she had to give me this "grin" as if she just accomplished something so great, as if man u just scored over liverpool look! and she was actually hoping for me to answer her question! (the look was plastered all over face and it got into my nerves)

So being the B I am, without even a second delay, I said to her "I should not hire you because people who come in here, don't question me! they answer me! and this is what is expected of you when you work here! Do you understand???"

poor poor gal.. with I just dug my own grave or maybe I just peed in my pants look, she quickly collected her files and left! hahaha..


By: 'Lilo

p/s: I know the title is me, not her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMFG!!! You are a cold-hearted biatch!!! Impressive, I must admit, because she definitely deserved it.

Yan Lim said...

Aiyo, so scared ah me. If I need to go for interview in the future, I would be very scared and not confident thinking that "what if the interviewer is like Lilo?"

Hahaha :P

Babes, who doesnt memorize the interview answers from scripts? :P

Patsy Chong said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!

I hate them kiasu types too!

Anonymous said...

Juicy:
nah, im just the one from hell.. im sure you would find better ones babe :)