Monday 8 June 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

As usual, when I'm feeling crappy, i always get this urge to do some ridiculous things that I tend to regret later.. and the first on my list has always been shopping..

so during lunch, I decided I needed to treat myself (for being sick I suppose, lame I know :p).. but unfortunately I work in a pathetic place with no proper shopping complexes in the vicinity.. out of desperation, I walked into into a Guardian store, a retail pharmacy chain..

walking around, watching the things arranged so beautifully on the shelves did calm me.. of cos I cant be just walking around.. so picked a few items here and there..
once I felt better, headed to the counter.. n tadaaa.. the bill came up to RM 108.30.. (yeah, that's when I heard the glass breaking sound!)

n I was complaining about going to clinic n wasting money... I am SICK! I know now..

By: lilo

p/s: the kind enough cashier, found my hand phone among other things I bought in the shopping basket and returned it to me.. how lame can I get? sigh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what u bought? Vitamins or entire sanitary pad stock 2 last u the year? :p -n.e.m.o

Lilo said...

I wouldn't actually need that much sanitary pads u know! :p Ok, k.. that's too much info :p

well, I just bought some toiletries la.. blame it on my expensive taste :p muuaahhhaaa...

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. i forgot.. u dont need that many. hehehehe .. shhhh


-n.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

which i will eternally be jealous of -Anya-