Thursday 9 July 2009

I forgive you..

(X is the person who "accidentally" hit may precious car (a red, hot Suzuki Swift) in Sunway Pyramid car park on 7th July 2009, approximately around 7.30pm to 10pm)

Dear X,

I just wanted to say, I forgive you! I am sure you have been regretting your actions and haven't been able to eat any proper food since that night. I am sure even when you force yourself to eat, you always end up getting choked. I understand how you must be feeling, thus I forgive you.

I know it wasn't really your mistake. Probably, your car reverse sensor was no longer working because you just got fired from your job and have no money to get it fixed. Its ok, I understand.

Or maybe you were born deaf that you couldn't actually hear the reverse sensor beeping. Not your fault, i blame it on the god.

Or maybe you did realize when you accidentally hit, but you have a bad injury in your leg that you couldn't come out to see how bad the damage was. It's ok. It wasn't that big anyway.

Or maybe, you were in extreme rush, cos you just got a call from home saying your cat is dying! house caught on fire! or maybe your partner got robbed! Whichever the real reason was, it is indeed bigger and more important than the small damage on my car.

So yes, I totally understand and I forgive you. Please don't worry about it.

Cheers,
Lilo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody has a big heart.Must be in a surprisingly good mood.Got lucky last nite ? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh u poor thing... Hit & Run or Hit & Park case?

-N.e.m.o

Lilo said...

Oh well, I forgive u too... for god not giving you enough brain to even decipher sarcasm :p

Lilo said...

hit n run babe :(

Anonymous said...

Nway Mr Anon, Lilo doesn't need to get 'lucky' to be 'nicer' or 'forgiving' ;)

Lilo, i feel ya! B*st*rd!! (yeah, must have been a man) :P

-N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

You do know that 95% of accidents that dont involve death etc.hitting a tree and bumping into a car at the parking lot are caused by women drivers.Men usually get straight to the hardcore part and kill ppl.So its prob a lady.And what is a Hit&Park case?? they park after hitting you? Is it a m'sian thing?

Anonymous said...

That sucks Lilo, that really sucks! I can't believe that pretty red car has a dent in it now! You need a gun!