Friday 10 July 2009

My wedding!

I came upon a very silly quiz in fb yesterday.. it was so silly that I had to take it.. but the result was indeed very interesting ;)

Lilo took the What date will you get married? quiz and got the result: Nov 25, 2009..

how cool is that?? see, toldja!

I have less than 4 months to prepare and now im seriously panicking!

1. I have nothing to wear (more reasons to go check out the megasale)
2. I havent book the flights for my honeymoon (more reasons to travel again)
3. I havent decide if I want a english wedding or a indian wedding.. a garden wedding or a beach wedding..
4. I havent got a date for my hen's night..

but at least my frens have suggested a great solution to my least concern on how to find a groom for the wedding...

we gonna party hard on my hen's night and collect numbers of candidates to be the groom :) heeeyaa!


- a lil too excited Lilo

2 comments:

Yan Lim said...

Yay! I cant wait for the hen's night! It will be awesome. Really. Now, what should I wear yea? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I did not know you were getting married. This is too cool, I'm sending you a wedding present as we speak!