Monday 19 May 2008

Perfect way to spend a Sunday

I was in serious need of some therapy. I had tried chocolate but it didn't work. Last night I treated myself to scrumptious strawberry cheese cake and it worked for a while but my spirits plummeted soon after. It was time to shift to a higher gear; bring out the heavy guns. What I needed was some spoiling-myself-as-a-girl time. I needed to shop.

But the thing with me is, if I determine that I'm going to shop, I never find anything that I like. So this time I told myself, I'm just going to look around the stores and if I see anything I like I'll get it. And my-oh-my, the first thing that I found was The Perfect Jeans! It was the right colour, the right size, the right fit, had the right amount of 'bling', the right length. The moment I put it on, it felt like I've finally found something I've been looking for my entire life. I'm not exaggerating. It was such a perfect, fulfilling moment! From there on, I found The Perfect Sandals and a couple of amazing tops. And because the prices were in a foreign currency, after sometime I stopped converting it to Ringgits (it got too tiring) and just started flashing my MasterCard. I know when I see my credit card statement I'm going to wonder what insanity had possessed me but it was honestly the best shopping I've ever done in a long, long while.

~Anya~

1 comment:

Pink Scalers said...

yay! i know for a fact that u've been lookin for that perfect jeans since forever! hehehe

-Margie