Wednesday 7 May 2008

Believe it or not..

All my living years, I have been telling everyone around me that they deserve to be in a museum only to realize that it’s me who deserves a museum after my name!! Yes, sad but true. My bf told me some time back that I deserve to be displayed in not any museum but London Museum. Although I argued and denied the fact, now I have to agree to it. Unfortunately.

For those who have been following this blog, there was an entry two months back about the weirdest thing to happen to my watch, all the numbers fell off while I was looking at it. I thought that was so weird and freaky. But now, well here’s the story.

After that incident, I was so eager in getting a new watch. But when I surveyed around, everything was expensive and I was kinda broke. So being a good gal I am, I dig my old watch collection and finally settled for one which was working fine. It is not an old watch, a good brand, just looks a bit funky n yes it was working fine. Although, I was constantly being made fun by a certain someone for wearing that big bulky watch, but it served my purpose and I couldn’t care less.

Then lately for few days I noticed, the watch was acting a bit weird. Time was messed up now and then and etc. And I casually thought the battery was dying and didn’t bother. And yesterday I watched carefully and realized the time was actually moving backwards. Yes, it was moving anti-clock wise. What a weird thing to happen, but anyway, I confidently believed that the watch was behaving that way because it’s old.

I was complaining endlessly to my other half and all of a sudden he said come lets go get a new watch. There we were shopping for a watch out of a sudden, and in less than an hour I had a brand new watch. I was happy and smiling and to add to it, he actually paid for it. Sound like a perfect fairy tale story? Well, that was just last night.

This morning I proudly wore the watch, posed in front of the mirror to realize later, it has stopped moving. Yes, like WTF!! I was pissed, confused, bla bla.. and was doing all kind of experiments with it.

And you know what? The watch wouldn’t work if it’s strapped to my hand, but it works perfectly fine when it’s left on the table.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with me now??

By: ‘lilo

p/s: if anyone have experienced anything similar or has any clue why weirdest things happening to my watches suddenly, please share with me.

3 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

maybe its ur body static ions or something.. like we all know, there is a certain amount of electricity in each human's body..so maybe urs is either too much or too little.. kinda like Mr.Beans? i dunno..jz guessing here..hehe

p/s: i've worn a watch for more than 6 yrs once. so i know, nothing wrong with me.hehe.. but then again, Normal People are Boring People ;P

-Margie

Pink Scalers said...

You should add that the new watch that didn't work cost you RM 500 ;) - Anya

Pink Scalers said...

adding salt to the wound la u :p