Tuesday 27 May 2008

Evolution part II

technology has evolved so much that im actually blogging from my mobile.. N d best thing is, it doesnt cost me a cent to do it :) i still remember our uni days, where 1st we were restricted by service providers to send sms to certain numbers.. Then we had to restrict ourselves from sending a sms considering d amount we paid..
Its amazing to think back how we actually survived during those time.. It sounds so ice age now..
Im right now at ritz carlton, calling my bf at india to make sure he has woke up, blogging, n facebooking on my mobile..
Just to rewind back few years of my life, i was at a stucked up place called skudai, shouting at my friends room windows asking wats for lunch n saving that one sms cost n constantly dealing wit tongkangs :p
Im sure my frens will laugh reading tis :)

1 comment:

Pink Scalers said...

:) I was laughing to myself, thinking how ridiculous it was - Anya