Tuesday 5 May 2009

My Pink Planner


It's about 2 months too late to say this, but I lllurrrvvvveeee my pink diary! I'm still showing it off to every person who hasn't seen it yet ;) I've never been this excited about a birthday gift before. I've never loved a birthday gift more or used it more than my pink wedding planner. Thanks gals!











p.s. I'm totally overlooking the pinkness because I know, me walking around with a pink diary makes you gals happy ;p

For a disorganized person like me, my pink planner is heaven sent! But what I enjoy most is writing down personal notes to myself like how I'm looking forward to going to the wedding expo with my fiance or that I think a photographer is screwing around about the price. And maybe one day I'll drive my kids crazy everytime I pull out my planner out of a dusty box from under the bed to tell them the story about how mum and dad got married ;)

-Anya-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawww... cho cweeeet ;)


-lilo

Anonymous said...

Lilo's idea and she chose the gift. hehe..

Nice post :)

-N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

But you all agreed on the colour ;)
-Anya-

Anonymous said...

color was an obvious option la dear... given black n pink, of cos you = PINK! hahaha...

-lilo