Tuesday 5 May 2009

MEN #01

i received an sms late evening yesterday..

HE: i'm still in office
(btw, i didn't ask)

ME: so?

ME: y u telling me?

ME: huh, never ask oso?

(i could have said all the above, but instead i say)

ME: haiyo, kesian... y la, still havent settle ur work?

(n then i hit my head on my car window)

HE: y else do u think im still sitting here???

(yet, some people dont learn!!)

ME: a lot more to do?

HE: I TEXT U LATER!!!

n then i become speechless... n my head screams, MEN!@!

By: 'lilo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are EVIL! Poor guy wanted you not to worry, and what do you do? Reply back with an "empty" 'so?'! You could have replied "are you ok, honey" but not you, instead the coldest should possible. And then you get upset cause he got frustrated. WTH?

Anonymous said...

oi, read properly la.. i said, i could have said all the above, but instead i replied, "kesian" which means "i pity u"!

Yan Lim said...

Silly anonymous!

Read properly lar! ;)