Monday 11 May 2009

Maxis Sucks!!

I used to be a loyal fan of Maxis.. (Maxis is our so called leading mobile operator in Malaysia) I used to recommend maxis to my friends and I almost converted all my family members to join the Maxis family although they were happily being served by other providers such as Digi and Celcom..

but now I am so disappointed with the service provided by Maxis.. My phone calls gets dropped off in the middle of conversations... even tough my phone reception bar shows full signal, my callers always get my voice mail.. messages don't come in instantly.. it will all compile and one shot I am receive like 10 messages.. its so fucking annoying!!

just last Friday, my boyfriend and I were waiting for almost 2 hours, at 2 different locations for each other both getting pissed with one another.. all because he was trying to call/msg me and i never received any... and vice versa..

and when u call up the customer service, the standard answer is, we are having some network issues, we'll look into this and get back to u in 7 days!!! and of cos, they never do..

great disappointment!! I'm seriously considering switching to another operator, thanks to the new Mobile Number Portability service, i don't even have to change my number! what a relief... only if my frens and family would change too...

-'lilo

p/s: and they actually charged me, roaming charges of RM67.60 for a 4 minute call!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because they swapped out ericsson equipment for their network and are using cheap-cheap equipment from china...-Anya-

Pink Scalers said...

no wonder... cheap'os!

-lilo

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can give me your number and i could call and see if you're still experiencing drop calls ..

Beast

Anonymous said...

nice try, but it ain't that easy my dear!

-lilo