Thursday 14 May 2009

Men #05

I made a man cry.. to be precise I made an "Indian" man cry..

I don't know if it is something to be proud about or to be ashamed of.. but I was definitely amazed and speechless.. never in my life I have come across such a childish, psychotic, 33 year old man..

I don't know if my current position has forced me to put on the evil cap, but I must say, I really can't be bothered about his tears, nor I have even a single drop of sympathy...

and he has the nerves to say, he's willing to sacrifice his job, by being my guinea pig, to teach me how to become a better leader....

he's such an adamant and stubborn basket who thinks he's always right!

according to him, his mistakes are resemblance of my poor coaching!! and he getting overly emotional is due to the pressuring office environment... he cant work faster because, for the past ten years, he's only able to type with two fingers...

hear me you idiot, rather than blaming everything else, why don't u blame the god for not giving u any brains? or for producing men without brains in general??

I cant be fuckin' teaching you common sense!! -lilo

1 comment:

Yan Lim said...

What happened, babes?