Friday 8 May 2009

Men #04

I was searching for an old friend today which is why i logged in to a now-dying (in my opinion) social networking site, Friendster.

I came across this message in my Inbox:

From:
The Visionary
Date:
05/05/2009 11:55 pm
Subject:
hey
Message:
why r u mixing around with gurls n stuff, somemore on a sunday on top of that, common la..there r alot of single guys around, make use of them la dude. apa la lu!


Firstly, even since the early days of being a member of social networking sites, i have never been a fan of "i want to add EVERYBODY and ANYBODY and NOBODIES to make my account have 1000 FRIENDS!".

The only friends i have on this account are genuine and ones that i actually know of comprising from old primary school friends up to Uni friends. If that was not enough, i have even added the a disclaimer on my profile that goes, "who i have on my list r ppl i ACTUALLY know & have some sort of connection(s). So There"

My profile is also limited only for Friends viewing.

Hence, checking on this MORON called 'THE VISIONARY', seeing that he is in my 'extended' network, i know that he can only see a thumbnail profile picture of me without the profile.

Now the thumbnail profile picture of me is this:

and the caption reads: Sunday with the gals...

Hence Mr VISIONARY with his super enhanced vision (to be able too see thru a miniature thumbnail picture :P) probably have felt offended that i am spending my Sundays with 'gals' instead of 'single loser pathetic guys' like him? And he is also mega-offended that i, a complete stranger to him, is NOT 'making use' of him or his other fellow loser compatriots.
Also, MR VISIONARY can't spell to save his life...

So i can't help it but to add another entry for Men = OXYMORONS series.

P/s: Anyone care to use him? :P

N.e.m.o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't all men are? :D

-N.e.m.o