Thursday 14 May 2009

Just because I had nothing better to do....


When I was 14, I had the biggest crush ever on Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. Of course I acted all macho and wouldn't admit it to anyone but I think it was quite obvious, considering I had his posters all over my room!

But looking back, seriously... what was I thinking?!

Kids these days who have massive crushes on Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson have better taste than me I think.


Thankfully my taste in celebrity crushes has improved since than. My McDreamy, my McSteamy, my McDrooly and my McHottie....... Hugh Jackman. It doesn't matter that he had that weird hairstyle in X-Men as Wolverine, it doesn't matter that he acts in movies with Tamil-movie like stunts (splitting a bullet with sword?...c'mon, catch up people...Bollywood already covered that stunt years ago) he's hot. Period.

Now, there's only one thing left to do... a compatibility test. A tiny little remote possibilty exists that in my next life I might come back as Hugh Jackman's neighbour in Sydney. So a girl must always be prepared for all possibilities.

A quick search in Google for a Love Calculator.

Choose one. This one claims " Yes indeed it is true, and there is no joke about the accuracy of our calculations. "

So enter the birthday of Hugh Jackman and moi.


Hit Calculate!

And voila! The results....


" 60% love compatibility. (not bad!) This match is a battle between intellect and emotions. Intellect of Libra (him) and emotions of Pisces (me) seems to find no mutual understanding (damn!), especially when Pisces keeps own feelings a mystery and Libra has trouble understanding them (don't all men??). Pisces require commitment, but Libra cannot give up the social life, and this may cause jealousy in the Fish. However on the good side, both individuals are romantic and love tenderness, so in this aspect they make a good match.(ngee!! :D 'Good match' :D) In overall, however, it's not the best match, because very often the two will not understand each other very well. (cis! got my hopes up for nothing ;p) "

Oh well, I'm sure I'll score 100% on a Crush Compatibility Calculator! ;)

-Anya-

1 comment:

Pink Scalers said...

Dunno why i never got into the whole boyband mania when it was at its height.. all the boyzone vs backstreet boys bla bla.. nope..

but was a fan of "Shape of my heart" song from Backstreet Boys.. :D

-N.e.m.o